Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Number 568 - Smashing Pumpkins


Number 568

Smashing Pumpkins

"Cherub Rock"

(1993)
.
Genre:Alt Rock

Important Announcement!
Unfortunately my career is getting busier & busier, with a bigger workload eating into my favourite pastime (this place). Truth is work pays for me to live and, well, this place pays me zero. It does pay me with fun and enjoyment however, but not a roof or a packet of noodles even. Sad but True, Metallica once said.
So i have decided to let other talented people write the upcoming songs! One you already know, Gazza (oh God save us) and 3 brilliant Newbies covering certain categories, oh and me (like try and stop moi, but hey, if you want to pay me a few million pesos i would gladly do this full time).
The New Line Up!


.....Gazza:Hard Rock..............Hippy:Psychedelia............Crowbarred:Rock

.......................... ..
.......................Jasmine:Modern................Tez:Femme
There you go, they can introduce themselves as they appear. By the way please go easy on them, its 2007 "Year of The Newbie" it might also be a zodiac. Back to the music!
For more Smashing Pumpkins see Number 864, 811 & 680
For Metallica visit Mellow Mix Vol 1#033
Rolling Stone Top 500 Songs ranked this song at Number (Not one song in the Top 500!) and the album ranked at 360
This song has a crowbarred rating of 73.1 out of 108
Search Artist here
1-2-3-A-B-C-D-E-F-G-H-I-J-K-L-M-N-O-P-Q-R-S-T-U-V-W-X-Y-Z
underlay

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great song =)
This and Rhinoceros were the songs that got me into the Pumpkins.

9:11 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home