Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Number 925 - Andrea Bocelli

Number 925

Andrea Bocelli

"Ave Maria"

(1999)
.
.
.
................Genre: Tenor...............

So ok, your calling the men in the white suits to come and get me. But i am not the one throwing my toys out of the cot. I am not the one shutting my mind from all genres of music.
Look, this man can sing, he could even make make
Elvis splutter while humming next to him.

Bocelli must have influenced a youn man named when he sang "The Prayer" on Australian Idol, and yes cousin ocker, it was a truely stunning perfomance. (and i hate idol !)

I lay down a Kiwi challange (not a throat cutting gesture from the either) get this song by and tell me i am wrong. I dare ya.
For Elvis presley see Number 840

Rolling Stone Top 500 Songs ranked this song at Number ( Er, What band was he in again? Whitesnake?) and the Album ranked at Number (Honest, we are looking it up ~ Yea Right)
This song has a crowbarred rating of 55 out of 108
Search Artist here
1-2-3-A-B-C-D-E-F-G-H-I-J-K-L-M-N-O-P-Q-R-S-T-U-V-W-X-Y-Z

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger crowbarred said...

Er, advertising? Ya leave me advertising????? :( *mutter*

6:48 pm  
Blogger Andy said...

yeah, Botecilli's got a pretty good voice. Good stuff.

1:18 am  
Blogger crowbarred said...

And yanno...no-ones disagreed with me yet (not bad) 26.10.06

8:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home