Monday, August 07, 2006

Number 933 - Frank Sinatra


Number 933

Frank Sinatra

"I've Got You Under My Skin"

(1955)
.
.
.
................Genre: Crooner...............

Hey people ! Dont forget to COMMENT !
I would really love some feedback, everyones music taste is different and i dont mind ya slagging or loving song choices here. Knock ya' selves out.


ZZzzzzzZZttttt (really poor attempt of crackling radio noise sound affects)
Back to the music............ Good old eh?

The greatest swooner of the twentieth century bar none. Ok, so its 1955, lryics back then must have been easier to write... right? Right
12.12.15 to 14.05.95

Ive got you under my skin

Ive got you deep in the heart of me

So deep in my heart, that youre really a part of me

Ive got you under my skin Ive tried so not to give in

Ive said to myself this affair never will go so well

But why should I try to resist, when baby will I know than well

That Ive got you under my skin

Ok, well your right, it was easier, BUT if you want to appear sophisticated and romantic to a woman, then go no farther than here, and if your on a roll get some Barry White too. (wink)

Dont you know you fool, you never can win

Use your mentality, wake up to reality

But each time I do, just the thought of you

Makes me stop before I begin

cause Ive got you under my skin

Rolling Stone Top 500 Songs ranked this song at Number (Nope, They hated it) (heathens) and the Album ranked at Number 306
This song has a crowbarred rating of 54.5 out of 108
Search Artist here
1-2-3-A-B-C-D-E-F-G-H-I-J-K-L-M-N-O-P-Q-R-S-T-U-V-W-X-Y-Z
Maungawhau
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great voice - great song.I love it!!! One of the songs I grew up with because my father was a great Sinatra fan.

11:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home